Thursday, April 17, 2014

Entitled is Over

I finally finished my 13 Session Pathfinder/Burning Wheel game called Entitled. It was the longest campaign I have done so far and it was nice to finish. The group had diminished to the point where we could only play once every other week. Overall, it was nice to wrap up the entire story.
My current plans include
-Scheduling Sailors on the Starless Sea for next year.
-Continuing Island of the Drow (session 5) this weekend and posting that to Google+ and here.
-Publishing the Necromancer's Black Castle (Sessions 2 and 3) to youtube.
-Preparing a Ravenloft game for when the Island is over.

Other than that, School is wrapping up and I'm coming home May 3rd. Should give me plenty of time to role play some more and hopefully record more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment