Friday, May 2, 2014

My Favorite Races in Fantasy

Here is a quick list of my favorite fantasy races. I might expand on each race in further posts.
10.Elves
9.Gnolls
8.Trolls
7.Minotaurs
6.Gelatinous Cube and other Oozes
5.Werewolves
4.Vampires
3.Lizardmen
2.Doppelgangers
1.Demons

Also, I am recently chasing further leads when it comes to my online games:
I am planning on running Island of the Drow once I wrap up my semester on Sunday, and am still trying to prepare an online DCC game. Hopefully the players I've asked will respond by this weekend.

The prologue for Ravenloft has been prepared and I am eagerly exited to begin making characters within the next month.

Once Ravenloft is finished (It could be a few months long if everything goes right and there is no TPK), I'm planning on playing a game of Dark Sun or running Murder in Baldur's Gate, depending on how my players feel. The Dark Sun Pdfs will be released soon, so I am very interested in trying it out in whatever system we end up playing it in.
As for Baldur's Gate, I will decide that system at some other point, though I'll probably use pathfinder or DCC rules instead of DND Next (mostly because I don't like learning TOO many different rules at once.)

I also forgot to note that I will be playing in my Hobby Game Club in a Club-Wide Pathfinder game as the daemon-blooded fey changeling spy named Sin Sille. Hopefully her crazy genealogy will be enough to make her interesting!
My original plan was to play a shapechanger of some kind before we moved towards golarion. Changelings in pathfinder are the children of hags, though I recently used my google-fu to find this interesting page:
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonfey
I might have to ask my DM if this could be allowed instead of just being a daemonblood sorcerer. With a level adjustment of 2, it would still work with the level 3 start.


No comments:

Post a Comment